Ghirardelli’s Business Continuity Plan & Preventive Measures
Ghirardelli Associates is committed to providing a process that outlines the potential impact of disaster situations, creates policies to respond to them and helps our business recover quickly so we can function as usual. Our main goal of the plan is to protect our Associates and assets, both during and after an emergency.
The purpose of the guide is to provide our Associates and clients with an overview of the preventive measures and business continuity planning that Ghirardelli Associates, Inc has in place in response to the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
The Business Continuity Plan & Preventive Measures document outlines the following information as it relates to Ghirardelli’s response to COVID-19:
- Preventative Measures
- Business Continuity Planning
- Possible Impact of an Outbreak at an Office Location & Plan
- Process Should an Associate Become Infected While Sheltering in Place or Working With Clients
- Service Delivery Levels for Billing & Accounting Needs
- Communications to Clients & Associates
- Continuation for a Path Moving Forward
Click here to read Ghirardelli’s full Business Continuity Plan & Preventive Measures.